Why WKTT Live 97.5?
By joining the growing advertisers on Live 97.5, we can help promote your business, increase your sales, and create brand awareness more effectively than other forms of advertising and often at a lower cost.
About Live 97.5
• Locally owned and operated by Rojo Broadcasting, LLC located in Salisbury, MD
• ERP – 4,500 watts
• Format – Everything Urban
• WKTT is a heritage station broadcasting since 1969 (previously as WICO). The format changed from Country to Everything Urban on February 25, 2017
What is Everything Urban?
– Live 97.5 has a very diverse listening audience because the programming
schedule has something for everyone and often has crossover appeal. The Live 97.5 Everything Urban format primarily consists of Urban Contemporary which includes the nationally syndicated morning show The Breakfast Club, R&B, hip-hop, rap, reggae, gospel, old-school, quiet storm (adult contemporary), and local community programming.
– Live 97.5 covers all of Delmarva including:
- Delaware – Bethany Beach, Dagsboro, Dewey Beach, Fenwick, Georgetown, Laurel, Lewes, Millville, Rehoboth Beach, Seaford, Selbyville
- Maryland – Berlin, Cambridge, Crisfield, Easton, Fruitland, Ocean City,
Pocomoke, Princess Anne, Salisbury
- Virginia – Accomac, Chincoteague
– Because Live 97.5 is locally owned and operated, we can play what we want to play without the interference of a major corporation determining what gets played on the air. The result is some of the hottest and newest music to be played in the country. Live 97.5 has earned the distinct honor of being an Indicator Station which means that you will often hear music on Live 97.5 before you will hear it anywhere else.
Why advertise on radio?
– Radio offers broad reach across all demographics, including younger consumers not easily delivered by print advertising. Radio reaches approx. 92% of US persons 12+ per week, which is more than any other medium, and radio reaches people who can spend. More than two-thirds of the weekly radio audience works full time and listens to the radio during the commute and also during the workday.
– Radio features one commercial at a time which allows the consumer to focus on one message, unlike print or digital advertising which often displays multiple ads on the same page diminishing branding opportunities and overwhelming the consumer. Readers can easily skip past print ads, but linear radio is intrusive and breaks through with your message. Studies by Arbitron have found radio retains 93% of its lead-in audience during commercial breaks.
– Radio advertising is very affordable and allows you to add impact to your brand messaging through repetition. You can air multiple radio spots in a single day versus one newspaper ad, which means better and faster results because repetition sells. Radio can help maintain loyal customers by keeping your name or brand image top of mind.
– A radio spot can be created very quickly and put on the air quicker than print or television. Choose your favorite Live 97.5 DJ or on-air personality who will bring your ad to life at no additional cost.
– Radio advertising costs less than print and TV and can be more effective. A well planned radio advertising campaign can be customized on nearly any budget.